Built in 1815 by affluent treasurer of the province of Gwalior, Seth Gokuldas Parikh, Dwarkadhish Temple counts among the most revered temples in the country. Situated on the north side of the town, it is dedicated to Lord Krishna and attracts a huge crowd during festivals. This temple is adorned with beautiful colours, yellow pillars with floral designs prop up a large hall with a sanctum on a higher platform.
The temple is located in the Chowk area.
Cameras, mobile phones and other gadgets are not allowed within the premises of the temple.